Data and statistics
This page contains our data and statistics for various taxes, duties, benefits, penalty notices and clients surveys.
First Home Benefits
- First Home Owner Grant Scheme by financial year (DSG 001)
- First Home Concessions by financial year (DSG 002)
- First home benefits received for top 20 NSW suburbs and towns - from inception (DSG 003)
- First home benefits received for top 20 NSW suburbs and towns - last 12 months (DSG 004)
- First home benefits received for top 20 NSW suburbs and towns - last month (DSG 005)
- Seat belt offences (DSF 002)
- Mobile phone offences (DSF 003)
- Police issued speeding offences (DSF 004)
- All speeding and red light camera detected offences (DSF 010)
- Parking offences (DSF 011)
- Food safety offences (DSF 012)
- Criminal infringement notice scheme (CINS) offences (DSF 013)
Customer satisfaction survey results
Many of the reports provided by us are created in PivotTables to increase the reporting capabilities of the data. PivotTables enable users to select specific pieces of data (a year, postcode, month etc) and customise the report to meet their needs based on the data provided.
To download documents, 'right-click' on the title and select an option.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 to view our PDF documents. Download the latest version free.